How to Create Stickers pack For Telegram
How to make a sticker in a telegram :
1. To create a sticker in the Telegram, first prepare your favorite images for the sticker pack.
Maximum dimensions of photos are 512 * 512 and The maximum volume is 350 KB.
2. Click on the link in the first step [@stickers ] and then click on the option /Start after entering the robot
3. To create a new sticker pack, first click or type the /start command and then /newpack.
4. Then chose the name of the sticker
5. Submit your photo file with the PNG extension as a file from Attach
6. Specify a emoji associated with that photo or sticker
7. You built your first sticker from your package, you can submit the next images by repeating steps 5 and 6 as you said.
8. After sending all sticker images, type “/ publish” or click on it.
9. You are requested to submit a short and unique (non-repetitious) name in English. This name will be selected as your sticker link
10. You’ve made your own sticker and got your sticker link, now you can share it with your friends.